Featured post

Buy All Quiet on the Home Front here.

Buy All Quiet on the Home Front from ICVL STUDIO. It is also available now at the wonderful  Tipi Bookshop in Belgium. And soon at ...

Thursday, 17 November 2016

"I still don't understand why it didn't just end here"



I saw a Twitter post with the picture of Trump mocking a reporter with cerebral palsy. "I still don't understand why it didn't just end here" it read.

And neither do I. I wonder why people think Trump will somehow be different. I wonder what all the people who voted for Trump would think if they saw the kind of behaviour featured above if Trump were

a) a priest
b) a teacher
c) a police person
d) a doctor
e) a shop worker
f) a child
g) a friend
h) a social worker
i) a boss
j) etc

Would they accept it?
Really?

And yet in the man who is going to be president of the USA, it is acceptable.

Hang your head in shame.


1 comment:

Stan B. said...

Yes, yes, and yes. We have elected a man, who openly and publicly mocks people with disabilities just like clueless, mean spirited kids on a playground. God save America...

PS- Imagine if Obama had said, "Just grab 'em by..."